Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Why do we allow discouragement?

I don't know what's been keeping me from writing! I get excited about something that has happened and I want to share that part of my life with you, but what happens from when the idea enters my head and gets on paper is something else! Then I think...is anyone actually reading this? After I dwell on this for awhile, I begin to believe that perhaps it doesn't really matter if I post something today or not. Consequently, I end up not doing it. Discouragement sets in, which is what Satan desires. He wants me to give up and say, "I have nothing unique to share." But I do...! I have a voice and God is working in my life and in your life. It is there that we will find common ground. When we want something, we have to follow it up ~ consistently. I have to set aside time (the same time) each day and just determine to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment