Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Flu Has Struck Our Household!

I will post "The Meaning of the Ethiopian Cross" tomorrow as I've been busy today helping my mother who came down with the flu. She woke up dizzy, then first got the sweats, quickly followed by the chills.My sister gave her some great natural medicine that seemed to knock it out of her system. It's worrisome when an eighty-year-old woman gets the flu. She called my sister to stay with her while I went to work. My sister gave her some great natural medicine that seemed to knock it out of her system. As soon as I completed marking some exams, and we knew mom was starting to feel better, my sister left on some errands and I took over. We She took it easy-ate dry toast and drank peppermint tea (which isn't much) and also had some ginger ale. We are so thankful that she is doing better.I hope she will be back on her feet tomorrow.
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment